Updated: April 1, 2020
Protecting the health and safety of all our patients, staff, and their families, is of the utmost importance to us. To do our part in mitigating the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be following the recent national and local recommendations for dental offices to postpone elective dental procedures. However, we will still be open to handle any emergencies and answer questions. If you have an appointment scheduled in the next few weeks, you can anticipate a call from our staff to reschedule.
Should you have an emergency during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact our office. You, our patients, are our top priority and we want to ensure you always have access to the quality care you need! (Start here if they have a ‘Need Help?’ Page) You can visit our ‘Need Help?’ page for a guide on how to handle common issues and perceived emergencies. If you are unsure if something requires an emergency appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
REMINDER: ESSENTIAL ORAL HEALTH HABITS
Additionally, we want to remind you that oral health can have a major impact on your overall health. Here are our recommendations to continue maintaining optimum oral health:
BRUSH, BRUSH, BRUSH
- Minimum 2x per day, 2min each time. If you’re at home for lunch now – throw in a bonus brushing!
- Encourage total family health by brushing together!
- If your toddler brushes “all by themselves,” be sure to follow up with a final brushing to ensure their teeth are well cleaned.
- Remember to change out toothbrushes (and electric toothbrush heads) at least every 3 months. A new toothbrush can also get your child excited to brush, if they’re losing interest!
- We’re not talking about the dance. Daily flossing is recommended, but if that isn’t attainable, 2-3 times a week is better than nothing!